Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Brief Hiatus

I'm going on vacation.
A vacation to the pacific northwest where I hope life will be full of adventure, spontaneity and not a whole lot of reliable internet connection.

For this reason, I'm going to take a short hiatus from daily posts (just a week!).

Lately I feel like I've gotten a lot of comments along the lines of, 'Debbie, you should write a blog about __________!' And I think you're probably right. I should.

While I'm taking a break, I'd love to hear from YOU what things you want to hear about, or what things you think others need/want to hear about. What cliches do you want discussed, what crazy stories do you have in hopes of encouraging others to not do what you've done or had done to you?

Let's talk about it!

Feel free to comment on this post, or, as always, shoot me an email (remember that I'll keep everything anonymous).

Help me better serve you, my readers.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

And, don't worry... I still have a plethora of things I have yet to address.

Read me later!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...
    Topic:
    Relationships + boundaries
    Handling depression in a Godly way
    Not always fitting in but doing the right thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubting God has been a big struggle in my world lately, a blog on this would be great.
    Where is the line between the natural doubts and then those doubts which lead to sin? How shall I handle these doubts, feel like a battle is going on in my heart, over all I believe

    ReplyDelete