Monday, January 30, 2012

enough about me...

Today I'd like to hear from my readers...

I get quite a lot of encouraging feedback from many of you- but today I have some questions I'd like for you to be willing to answer so I can better know where you all are coming from.

  • Which of my previous posts do you identify with the most and why? 
  • What are the types of things that you want/need to read about on a daily basis? 
  • And for those of you willing to be bold and brave: what are you currently struggling through/wrestling with the most right now? 

Feel free to post below, or if you want to be more discreet--let me know your thoughts HERE

Today I'm asking YOU to be bold and vulnerable via the world wide web... and since you've already heard a lot about my shenanigans (don't worry, you'll hear more... lots more), it's your moment to shine.  

OH- and if you're one of those people who reads this and tries talks themselves out of posting something really going on with you, you should probably just go ahead and post.
Let's be raw. Let's be real.
Let's journey through all of this together.

Hands in, everyone?

2 comments:

  1. Which of my previous posts do you identify with the most and why?

    guarding my heart...for love.
    first time it's ever been presented that way and it helps me understand myself as a person. made me realize that the more I protect myself instead of just letting God protect me, the more I am hurting myself.

    What are the types of things that you want/need to read about on a daily basis?

    what sin really is. not ways to commit sin, but what sin actually is. (separation from God, why it's bad.) I think, speaking for myself, humans label themselves as sinners and then think it's ok to struggle. That struggle is something we will do everyday, when the bible says with God all things are possible. I don't believe we have to get to the low points as often as we do.

    And for those of you willing to be bold and brave: what are you currently struggling through/wrestling with the most right now?

    love. how to accept it. how to give it. how to care about others as possible hell tenets and be bold and try to show them how good life can really be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which of my previous posts do you identify with the most and why?
    Understanding to not give up my integrity for the sake of others and that yes, its very hard to say goodbye and let go but is very necessary

    What are the types of things that you want/need to read about on a daily basis?
    Reading your blog has really been eye openng for me the past month, its just want I think I needed to hear.

    What are you currently struggliing through/wrestling with?
    Learning to move on and not be stuck... Stuck in the past or where I'm at right now. Trying to really learn to trust God and what it is He has in store for me, to know him better.
    I'm struggling to fall in love with God and learning who I am as a person and questioning why i'm ina specific situation and what needs to be learned from it, when its so hard to be faithful to God-I feel like I'm failing miserably right now.

    ReplyDelete